Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Amazing Disgrace www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Amazing Disgrace
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Amazing Disgrace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:30 am 
Forum God

We've got something a bit special in Free Fetish Hardcore this week. There are hours of wanky goodness ahead of you here - this post contains a smorgasbord of smut. I'm sodding off abroad until the Bizarre Ball, so I thought it was only fair to leave you something to do in the meantime. You see, I noticed the post below (courtesy of the marvellous IndelibleMarker of IC) this morning and had to investigate...

Quote:
IndelibleMarker said:

Has Kink.Com gone too far?

Earlier this evening I was having a look at Kink.com and noticed that they are opening a new site called "PublicDisgrace.com" on the 1st of October:

Quote:
Never has blatant public bondage, humiliation, punishment, and explicit sex looked so irresistibly authentic and erotic as it does in PublicDisgrace.com, Kink.com's much-anticipated new site launching October 1st. Conceived and helmed by WiredPussy.com director Princess Donna, PublicDisgrace.com features the veteran Domme displaying bound and submissive women in public and presenting them to be viewed, felt, fondled and even fucked not only by male performers but also by passing strangers. While there are still a few days to wait before the site officially goes live, Princess Donna gives us an inside look at just how shockingly provocative PublicDisgrace.com promises to be.

"The site explores the shame and humiliation a girl feels when she is tied up, exposed and fucked in a public setting," said Donna. "It'll appeal to both the voyeur and the exhibitionist. It's totally hot, totally real, and unbelievably fun to shoot."

The first shoot, currently available for purchase through KinkOnDemand.com as well as at PublicDisgrace.com, gives users a taste of what they can expect from the site. Shot in Europe this summer, the scorching public humiliation scene features French newcomer Cecilia Vega tied to a park bench, drinking from a dog dish on the sidewalk, leashed and bound while flashing for cell phone photos, and more. Steve Holmes also joins in the scene, receiving a blowjob from Vega on the street and fucking her aboard a graffiti-covered city train while people stop and stare.

PublicDisgrace.com will feature a wide variety of outdoor European locations as well as indoor episodes set in nightclubs and semi-private parties where female submissives find themselves sexually used and humiliated in front of invited audiences. A new update will be added each week, with 30-60 minutes of video and dozens of accompanying photos. PublicDisgrace.com will go live as a subscription site on October 1st.

Having watched the video I can tell you that it is certainly extremely hot, as K.com always is, but it took some time for me to pick my jaw up off the floor before I was able to concentrate on finding it a turn on!

The Kink.com PR Staff had the following to say regarding the concerns to the legality and consensuality of involving passers by in their films when their videos have always strived to portray kink in a safe, sane and consensual environment:

Quote:
Kink PR says:

We do understand your concerns, and we considered these very issues quite seriously before undertaking this new venture.

For Public Disgrace, we try to be as mindful as possible of the people in the vicinity of our scene. First, we have lookouts posted and stop shooting immediately (and cover up the model) if anyone underage approaches. Second, the explicit sexual acts are generally conducted in a location that can be semi-secured in one way or another; there are usually two routes in or out of the location and we have lookouts posted there.

That said, we do recognize that some of the nudity and/or bondage are visible to people who have not consented to see it. While they haven't consented to this ahead of time, we also don't approach or involve them if they do not seek it out. The social standards where we shoot are very different than those in North America; one sees sex and nudity on the newsstands and TV (there was even, in fact, a news story about Public Disgrace in which the nudity was not blurred!). Witnessing nudity or clothed bondage, therefore, doesn't tend to be offensive to the average person on the street in the areas we shoot as it might be in some other places.

Each of our webmasters develops their site based on their own favorite turn-ons. This is one of Donna's. While we know we are pushing the envelope and taking the risk of exposing people who don't want to be exposed, we do take steps to minimize that effect. It may not always be 100% evident from the scenes or from the stills, but our crew is definitely putting some care into this.

What are peoples opinions?

...Then, MasterOfMe on IC said this:

Quote:
Has anyone confirmed that they aren't using sets and extras? Even that email reply could be designed to stir up controversy and get free advertising.

...Which was my first impression. So much of what Kink.com do is theatre. The fantasy element far outweighs the need for reality, in my opinion. Though I couldn't be certain. Although much of the sex and nudity appears to happen indoors, the extras do look pretty convincing.

So it was my duty, of course, to investigate by looking through as many free samples of videos and photos as I could get my grubby mitts on through my affiliate login. And I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it's your moral duty to do the same...

Here,

here,

here,

here,

here,

here,

here,

here,

and here.

Profile E-mail