Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Blackmail - My favorite form of ultimate control www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Blackmail - My favorite form of ultimate control
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Blackmail - My favorite form of ultimate control
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 am 
Mistress

Role: Top
Recently I have been getting more into the blackmail fetish. I just love the ability to be able to completely, 100% control My pets. :twisted:

When I have a slave's information, I know for sure that I will be able to test his limits and stretch them considerably. With My financial domination piggies, I can make them sweat big time because nobody wants their information posted on a weblog that's searchable by google!

Then there are always those few who disobey the terms of the contract and I have to post their information or pictures in My blog. The thrill of exposing someone so completely, the knowledge that I have the ultimate control over their lives, reputations, and wellbeing... Oooh, what a rush!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Blackmail - My favorite form of ultimate control
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:32 am 
Crack Whore

DominaKiara wrote:
Recently I have been getting more into the blackmail fetish. I just love the ability to be able to completely, 100% control My pets. :twisted:

When I have a slave's information, I know for sure that I will be able to test his limits and stretch them considerably. With My financial domination piggies, I can make them sweat big time because nobody wants their information posted on a weblog that's searchable by google!

Then there are always those few who disobey the terms of the contract and I have to post their information or pictures in My blog. The thrill of exposing someone so completely, the knowledge that I have the ultimate control over their lives, reputations, and wellbeing... Oooh, what a rush!

Mistress Kiara

I can completely understand the adrenalin rush your slaves must have and the enjoyment that the complete control gives you. I have just looked at your site and the things you make your slaves do is frightening. I think I'll continue to wait for a session with Mistress Slide for now

urnovice4mouldin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 am 
Mistress

Awe, am I really that evil?

Wait... I know I am, lol!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:37 am 
Forum God

DominaKiara wrote:
Awe, am I really that evil?

Wait... I know I am, lol!

Evil is good! I've had quite a few blackmail fetishists in the past, and it's quite a kick to dangle the possibility of their complete downfall in front of them. I haven't (or at least haven't yet) had cause to expose any of them, but I've enjoyed making them sweat with the potential consequences. One Londoner had happened to mention, in conversation, which major high street bank he worked for, so I did a little bit of Googling and found the name, phone number and email address of his Human Resources director... I never had to use it, but just showing that I'd taken the care to find it made the poor old banker quake in his brogues!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:30 am 
Mistress

Hehehe, I love how easy it is to find more information on them than they could even dream possible! How lucky you are to find the honest ones that haven't disobeyed you. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:40 pm 
Servant

Role: Bottom
Not a big kink for me, the closest I got to any kind of blackmail was when I was having a session with a superb mistress up north who when I was naked wanted me to do something for her which I wasn`t really into, as she was on the third floor she threatened to throw all my clothes out of the window and then make me go down naked to collect them.

The thought of doing this gave me a lot of fear as I am not really comfortable walking around naked in front of strangers :oops:.

However in the end I carried out what she expected, she was not very happy with me for not doing it straight away so she took away my underwear and made me leave the session in a pair of her panties.

Luckily I managed to sort everything out before I got questioned by my wife.

Not something I would like to delve into again as it could quite possibly get even more severe which I would not enjoy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 pm 
Forum God

NoviceSlave wrote:
Not something I would like to delve into again as it could quite possibly get even more severe which I would not enjoy.

True, and I've found that blackmail, like financial domination, is kind of a niche fetish - one of those things that a person is either into or isn't, and there aren't many shades of grey in the middle. I'm sure Kiara finds too that the Domme often has to uncover a kink like that in someone by digging, as they don't necessarily always come out and say it. There are key phrases I've learned to listen for when I get an inkling that a client yearns for a bit of blackmail play, or at least the tease of possible exposure - a lot of "what if..." talk about what various people would think, and that little edge of excitement to the tone of fear and horror in his voice... And it's such fun!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:38 pm 
Mistress

Quote:
I'm sure Kiara finds too that the Domme often has to uncover a kink like that in someone by digging, as they don't necessarily always come out and say it.

Definitely, Ms Slide! Especially when you get very shy bois who say things like "i just want to serveYou and do anything for You Mistress!" Then I have to play "Well, what if I had you do THIS for Me?" games until I get a rise (literally sometimes! lol) out of them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:55 pm 
Beloved Minion

I will have to watch what i say and type from now on... or is it too late lol..

Blackmail sounds fun, but not sure i would enjoy it when its for real. Maybe some fantasys should stay that way, unless their is a get-out section in the game too.

Be fun to see what kind of things you get upto though.

<ColiN>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:28 am 
Scum

What an immense rush it must be to be controlled by someone so stunning. It certainly would push my mental buttons.

Profile E-mail