Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Yourself and your fetish www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Yourself and your fetish
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Yourself and your fetish
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 am 
Scum

Role: Switch
Who: quinn

What: humiliation, blackmail and control

When, where, how, why: I think its just grown and grown really, from early days of just liking being with confident women to now where my fetish is really the woman being so much in control she humiliates me and i love it. I think the blackmail part comes as an extension as it is ultimate surrender. When you are turned on and in the middle of a fantasy its all rosy, but if you give over blackmailable material you are always in the fantasy even if you want to get out. You can then be made to do all sorts of humiliating things, getting you deeper and deeper.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 am 
Scum

Role: Bottom
my fetish for tights and having my face sat on comes from early childhood as my first sexual feelings came when i was sat on by a girl in red tights when i was about seven. from then on i loved females in tights and had fantasies of being dominated and sat on.i had my face sat on when i was about 10.i loved watching showgirl dancers in seamed tights on telly and the circus performers and love dancewear such as leotards,balletwear and love wearing tutusand to this day enjoy dressing as a ballet sissy forced into pink ballet tights and tutu and being sat on by tights wearing females.all this took place in surrey and london where i now liveWho: (your name or alias)What: (your fetish or fetishes summed up in a short sentence)When, where, how, why: (how your fetish has developed, its possible origins, why it excites you, what exactly it is about the fetish that affects you so profoundly, and any other thoughts you have about your fetish or fetishes)Now be honest and get typing.[/quote]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:57 am 
Scum

Who: sleepyhead - aka john

What: Hypnosis absolutely (and appropriately) fascinates me I genuinely would love to be put under by a dominant woman, I also get ridiculously aroused by opaque tights / stockings.

When, where, how, why: Hypnosis has been a persistent thrill as far back as my junior school days. I remember sneaking a look at the words trance and hypnotism in the dictionary when we were writing stories in class. Its always felt illicit and never something I could admit to being interested in I think that this may be because I want to be hypnotised and somehow I perceive that as a weakness in myself. I find myself feeling on edge or embarrassed if someone talks about it in my company, I find myself on watching snatched moments of Derren Brown on tv in case I am caught.

I think the excitement comes from the possibility of being totally honest with someone, expressing things that I have repressed away but really want to be in th open. I think also that there is something quite right about being controlled /coerced by a woman and hypnosis removes a barrier to that control.

With regards to opaque hosiery this is far more simple, they just look tremendous. I often have to stop myself craning my neck in the office looking not at ladies legs but the tights they are wearing. I've even got my own supply which spooks me from time to time. If its under 40 denier though it just leaves me cold, now that I struggle to explain

I believe that this fetish is about the sense of touch as much as the visual stimulation.

Well there you are, in a way I've opened myself up. As its the internet though its not quite as cathartic as I'd hoped.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 am 
Scum

Hello, my name is steve

i have many fetishes, but the big one is chastity

my leather fetish has been there for as long as i can remember. with chastity, i was not familiar with it until a few years ago. i started dating a dominant woman who was very dominant but did not consider herself a mistress. she did enjoy chastity and tease & denial (among other things). She eased me into it, knowing i was a novice. when i saw how happy she was that i was willing to give up control of my own orgasms, i was hooked. Chastity, for me now, is proof that my service and desire to serve is true and not dependent on an orgasm at the end of the night. i am there, and serve, for Her pleasure and enjoyment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm 
Sycophant

Thank You Ms Slide for the amazing time i had at Your feet, last night at Subversion!!

Hope to see You soon?

Profile E-mail