Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Yourself and your fetish www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Yourself and your fetish
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Yourself and your fetish
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm 
Forum God

Spill it all here with the help of this little questionnaire...

Who: (your name or alias)

What: (your fetish or fetishes summed up in a short sentence)

When, where, how, why: (how your fetish has developed, its possible origins, why it excites you, what exactly it is about the fetish that affects you so profoundly, and any other thoughts you have about your fetish or fetishes)

Now be honest and get typing.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Yourself and your fetish
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:07 pm 
Scum

Role: Top
i am lance.

my fetishes include being dressed up in women's clothes, i especially like furry materials and silk. i like being tied up while dressed like this and spanked.

i dont know how this developed or where it originated from. i've just always had fantasies of being dressed up by a dominant female and being huniliated beyond my control

there, the beans are spilled!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:40 pm 
Crack Whore

Mistress Slide

I'm a novice looking to make mt 1st steps to freedom and slavery and I have a smokefetish. The sight of a beautiful lady with beautifully made up lips exhaling, open mouth inhaling thick creamy smoke gets me so excited.

In recent years I have often thought of being forced to smoke myself by a dominant lady and so I have realised I am a slave.

Having watched your introduction video I now realise that hypnotism is equally exciting and the thought of giving over total control to my Mistress is very appealing.

I think my smokefetish comes from my dis-like of smoking when I was younger and therefore is the perfect punishment for me. Although I do remember when I was about 12 I fantisised about a lady sat on my chest and smoking - my 1st fantasy to help me cum as I played with myself.

The most exciting part is the sight of the thick smoke playing around the lipstick painted lips and then the thought of me inhaling my Mistress's smoke direct from her chest. A very powerful image. Tonight I imagined that image as I gazed in your eyes - wonderful

urnovice4mouldin

slide wrote:

When, where, how, why: (how your fetish has developed, its possible origins, why it excites you, what exactly it is about the fetish that affects you so profoundly, and any other thoughts you have about your fetish or fetishes)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 am 
Scum

Slavetoy

my favourite fetish is blackmailing. i like it very much to be under absolute control . But im not a ritch guy. That makes it difficult to be accepted as a blackmail slave.
I also like trampling, extreme bondage (mummification) and mixed wrestling.
Sorry for my bad english. Im from Germany.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:53 pm 
Crack Whore

slide wrote:

This is my first post and I would like to say it is an honor to be a member of an amazing woman such as yourself Ms. Slide. Here is my contribution:

Name: 20something

What: small penis humiliation, severe humiliation (both physical and verbal), corporal punishment, being shouted at, adult school scenes. I would also love to be cuckolded sometime.

When, where, how, why: Suppose I've always been into this type of thing, although SPH specifically developed in my early 20s. I had some very strict female teachers at school I was scared of and would be reduced to tears by them shouting at me and humiliating me. So from an early age I was scared of/dominated by/humiliated by dominant women, this became a fetish for me as I entered puberty. As I am sexually inadequate and have a very small penis, I remained a virgin until my mid twenties, when I met my first (now ex) gf. I have always been really nervous about having sex and my brief relationship was characterised by me failing to satisfy my more experienced and older partner, for instance not being able to get an erection hard enough for penetration and premature ejaculation. After my gf dumped me she told me that one of the reasons was that our sex life was bad. After arguing she let rip about how bad I was at sex and how my cock was so small. She had found another partner who she said could satisfy her much better than me and who was much better endowed and more attractive than me. Whilst this hurt my feelings, it also turned me on to know that she had found a 'real man'. I am so grateful for her going out with and having sex with me and still think she is awesome although I don't have any contact with her and I am probably a distant memory.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 pm 
Crack Whore

Glad you enjoyed my first post eunichorn. In answer to your questions, yes there were plenty of girls I had crushes on, but I never bothered to ask any of them out as I wouldn't have stood a chance!

The girl I lost my virginity to, I met on the internet. I didn't tell her I was a virgin but I admitted it to her when I couldn't get hard for sex - so humiliating! I could tell she wasn't impressed and I am grateful to her for putting up with me for so long, she certainly was awesome. I think of her with her subsequent partners enjoying the great sex that I could never give her, whilst I only have my right hand for comfort, I wonder if she has joked to them about me?

Certainly etched on my memory being put down by a vanilla partner, definately.

I'm interested in hearing more about your cuckolding experiences eunichorn, as if I ever find another partner then I hope she would cuckold me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:18 pm 
Crack Whore

Role: Bottom
Hi Slide,

My name is Robert, and I am from Holland.
I love to be sat on, and I love to be wrestled down.

A couple of years ago there was this wrestling program G.L.O.W. where ladies are wrestling eachother, I loved watching it.

I fantasize about being facesat by a beautiful woman, naked, and she orders me to lick her.
Untill now I did my facesitting with Mistress Nicola and friends, but it is not naked.
I adore Mistress Nicola, and love to work with/for her sites.

Another fantasy is being smothered and breathcontrol by a Mistress.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:50 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
Hello All,

My name is Colin.

Fetishes are : stockings [on the lady], school uniform, face sitting, anal play, bondage, tickling, blindfolds, teasing and denial, long hair and trying to see up skirts..

Not sure where or when this started, maybe at school as i had the nerve to ask teh most wonderful looking girl at school out for a date, expecting to get slapped, but she said yes, i was stunned. She led me around bars and clubs, getting me to buy her drinks ect and took me to her home. Quick kiss at the door, sent me on my way... loved it!
Over the next few months she showed me kissing, licking and a bit of spit play. also the very 1st time i ever had a finger analy, and this at 15. Soon after, bigger boys came and she left. I guess thats why i have a love of ladys in school uniforms to this day. Over the next 20 years i find i enjoy it more if the lady take control int he bedroom, where i was shown great delights of facesitting, water sports, poppers, bondage and even the one time having two girls use strapons on me. I guess im into sexual dom and feelings. Not really into being shouted at, or pain or marks.

Have found myself looking into Hypno for some reason, unsure why, just feel it pulls at me and i would like to know more.

One day, if i am brave enough, might ask the great sliderulesyou for a session and see how much fun she can get out of me, one day....

Colin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:19 pm 
Forum God

Evil schoolgirl upskirt video in the pipeline...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 pm 
Crack Whore

eunichorn wrote:
20something wrote:
I'm interested in hearing more about your cuckolding experiences eunichorn, as if I ever find another partner then I hope she would cuckold me.

Glad to hear you're interested 20something. I guess it's a topic close to your er.. maybe not exactly "heart"... LOL. Ok here's the deal, I'll post some more about how I came to be cuckolded by J, but you have to give us more details about your formative relationship with your one and only ex-gf.

If you can't mention a name give her an initial. What did X look like? How much older than you was she? Let's hear a few more details about what happened on your night of glory - did you for instance actually manage to penetrate her first time? You tantalisingly refer to your difficulty in getting an erection, did she assist you, or did she leave you to wank while she waited? A few key lines of dialogue (and i KNOW that you remember these so clearly) would really help painting a picture. And how did you feel afterwards? Ashamed? Relieved? Anxious? Why do you think she was prepared to sleep with you again? Another pity fuck? Or do you think she liked the idea of training a virgin as a project? Do you think she told her friends? - Of course she did when she dumped you! What do you think she said?

OK, here goes. X was 9 years older than me although she looked much younger. She wasn't very well off or successful in terms of a career etc. but was very dominant and attractive, being fairly tall and having long, dark hair. It took me weeks to finally agree to let her see me naked let alone sleep with her, I was so ashamed and embarrassed at the lack of manhood between my legs. I think she initially gave me a blow job and we left it at that. The next time it took me ages to get hard and she got on top, penetration was OK but I came after only a few minutes. Sometimes I couldn't get hard, although she used to try and get me excited with handjobs, often with little success. When I did get hard, I would either come after a few minutes (she was clearly irritated when this happened, going 'no!' quite aggressively) or lose my erection altogether. There was not a lot of dialogue in the bedroom, but she asked me in a slightly joking-but-serious way 'How can we make you last longer then?' I felt so embarrassed having sex with her as I knew how crap I was and how my small penis caused me to slip out of her vagina. She later told me she was too embarrassed to tell her friends about me, which I can believe. She had apparently mentioned to one of her friends that she had lost interest in our relationship, so I have no idea whether she told her about the ins and outs, specifically our terrible sex life.

It was only about a month after we had sex that she dumped me. I am sure that as soon as she realised how crap in bed I was and how small my penis was that she started to go off me. I doubt she thought of me in terms of a mercy fuck, but maybe just put up with me for a bit longer until she knew she had to dump me.

Your story is fascinating eunichorn, I know my ex gf's last partner had been a 'bastard' too, but apparently she stayed with him as the sex was so good.

Profile E-mail