Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Yourself and your fetish www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Yourself and your fetish
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yourself and your fetish
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:06 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
slide wrote:
Evil schoolgirl upskirt video in the pipeline...

amazing how even though i have never met you nor talked to you in person you can get to know what i like from a few lines of text.

Add some hypnotism and a bit of strapon i have died and gone to heaven .

One day, if i am lucky enough, maybe fantasy can come true.... well i can live in hope.

Cant wait for the video...

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:13 pm 
Forum God

20something wrote:
She later told me she was too embarrassed to tell her friends about me, which I can believe. She had apparently mentioned to one of her friends that she had lost interest in our relationship, so I have no idea whether she told her about the ins and outs, specifically our terrible sex life.

I would imagine a resounding fuck, yes on that one! And in grim, graphic detail too, with a lot of hysterical laughter and comparing notes! So much of the time, men don't seem to realise just how much women do talk to each other about sex. These whispered female conversations can become especially brutal after the relationship has ended, as any sense of loyalty to the chap has ebbed away and the girl can feel free to be competely honest about her ex-boyfriend's plethora of shortcomings to any woman who'll listen. And we don't just talk about the sex either... The ladies' verbal post-mortem of a relationship involves the gritty analysis of every defective part of you - personality, inability to communicate, body shape, body hair, awful clothes, state of home, state of family, weird smell, snoring, personal hygeine, and - well, everything about you that it's possible to criticise. We laugh about it together. Relentlessly.

Feel any better?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:34 pm 
Crack Whore

Role: Top
Wow, that makes me feel much better Ms. Slide - not! :)

Women could have a field day with my shortcomings, especially my ex. I know she found another partner shortly after we broke up and she told me he was much more attractive, better at sex and much better endowed than me. Do you reckon she would tell him about my inadequacy?

Actually, Ms. Slide, maybe you could give me some insight into why you think she dated me in the first place? I am not good looking at all and she has been the only woman to ever take an interest in me sexually, except for one very large girl at sixth form college that I turned down (nothing to do with her, due to my shame about my tiny penis and likely inability to perform).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:10 am 
Forum God

eunichorn wrote:

I wonder if Ms Slide and Princess Ayla have a similar approach to repartee when they're entertaining a third party of the male persuasion? Or do they generally tend to wait until he's left before they start the dissection?

Bwahahaha! A bit of both. I don't like to think of myself as two-faced so I make sure I say everything I'd say about someone in private to their face as well. In terms of karma, direct insults feel far better than mere covert ones! So yeah, we don't wait. We're like wine-sipping vultures around a particularly inadequate corpse.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm 
Mistress

I can certainly think of more than one occasion where we have torn apart a member of the male species to his face..... and more than one public house we are barred from!!! Oh eunichorn, we dont entertain them.... they entertain US!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:16 pm 
Servant

Role: Other
Who: Geordiesouth....the name has been changed to protect the innocent.

What: Its actually rude to say 'what' and I would prefer it if you would say 'pardon' errrrr mistress.

When: Have not got a clue. Logged onto the virtual world one day and there was a site with a mistress listings on it. Also a forum, so I thought it would be pretty cool to join. Worked my up from member to moderator. Did'nt like it much cos the pay was lousy and left the staff office in a huff and went to the pub.

Where: Anywhere, as long as the glasses are kept clean and the beer is'nt too expensive. Oh........sorry. Are we still on fetish stuff, I thought we had moved onto more important things like where is the best place to get a pint of 'Speckled Hen'

How: If I don't know how after all these years I never will. But I find that thinking of Margaret Thatcher stops premature ejaculation.
Being able to breath through my ears assists in prolonged sessisons of oral servitude and having sphincter muscles of steel stops anything nasty being shoved up me arse.

Why: I've asked myself that question many times. The alarming answer is simple. For me anyway.
In a world of such cruelty and pain. Where life suffers harshness and abuse. Where mans inability to govern himself and religious beliefs will mean a never ending struggle to kill each other.
To live in a land where crime seems to pay more than honesty and where sentences never fit the crime............................................I have looked elsewhere for salvation.

St James's Park to watch Newcastle United I must go. To listen to the roar of my fellow supporters, to cheer on the team of my youth even through the bad times.
To see my heroes.............................oh bollocks, I've gone off topic again have'nt I.

Forget that.

This is it. Right, get back on track Geordie.......ahem, coughs and clears throat.

To serve under a beautiful mistress, to know my place. To righfully go where no man has gone before (only in the case of one or two mistresses I know... :lol:

I'm not sure I can use that remark. Is'nt it copyrighted to Star Trek.

Anyway..................I just like beautiful girls in them tight fitting basques and high heels.
What can I say......... :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:44 am 
Servant

Well I very much enjoy the verbal side of domination, I love hearing a mistress swear, humilating me. I also love face sitting,face slapping, I love foot worship and of course some CP ;). and watersports, especially through panties in face sitting, this only happened once but wow that was amazing.

I am not sure how my fetishes started but I always remember when I was young around 11 or 12 I was playing under a table with my toy cars and one of my mums friends was sitting there, she slipped her shoe of and started moving my cars around with her feet to try and wind me up, I remember she had black tights on and I was touching her feet to try and move them away, I still remember the exciting rush I was getting through my body, I think that was my first real turned on feeling, she was a youngish women in her mid to late 20s but she was very pretty and I used to think about her feet for years after.

Another time I remember being a school and there was quite a vicious school girl who used to bully some of the weaker boys, I remember seeing her slap this boy around and swear at him, calling him names and such, for some bizarre reason I usd to think about it and wish it was me, she never bothered me but to this day in my head I wish she did.

Of course I do no condone bullying, in fact I hate bullies but in my head at the time that is what I wanted.

Strangely enough since I have started having sessions I have not had one that could be the evil school girl thing, for some reason I don`t feel comfortable about indulging in it in reality

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:27 pm 
Crack Whore

Interesting post NoviceSlave. When I was in my last year of high school, there were two particularly attractive girls that were both in a few of my classes. They were the type of girl that someone like me had no chance in a million years of being friends with, let alone dating. One of them started to pick on me a bit in one lesson and even started sending me mean notes in class. I had an acne problem around this time and she once send me a note telling me to 'Get a life and get some Clearasil'. This was particularly hurtful at the time as well as embarrassing but alone at night I started to get really turned on by her. A few years ago I saw her dressed in a business suit, no doubt following a high profile career, although she didn't see me. I would love to experience a humiliation session with her now, or maybe work as an office junior with her much more senior to me. I can only imagine what she would think of my pathetic penis and lack of success with women!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:14 pm 
Scum

If any Woman gives me any sort of pain or humiliation, then that is my fetish. I'm so known, for the way I am, I already get a fair bit of humiliation. Could do with Female(s) giving me the pain.
I think, just as Gay people are born that way, me as a extreme Masochist, was also born that way. Very much think that all sides of the S&M Orientations, should be regarded as orientations, in their own right.
So women- any sort of punishment, that you see mentioned in this forum- Yes Please!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:47 pm 
Servant

I wonder if Mistress is willing to being the nasty school girl in real life sessions, she may have 1 or 2 takers if this thread is anything to go by ; :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next