Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Yourself and your fetish www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Yourself and your fetish
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yourself and your fetish
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:11 am 
Scum

Role: Other
My name is Scott from Australia

My fetish is Ballbusting

Well I guess it all started when I was a bit younger, I was at a party and I saw a girl with her g-string showing. I thought it would be funny if I gave her a wedgie, so I pulled her undies as hard as I could. She did not find this funny and she turned around and kneed me twice in the balls as hard as she could. I fell on the ground and cried. Ever since then I like to have my balls busted.

I wish I was in the UK cause my balls would really love to meet your feet.

Cheers
Big Balls

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
NoviceSlave wrote:
I wonder if Mistress is willing to being the nasty school girl in real life sessions, she may have 1 or 2 takers if this thread is anything to go by ; :shock:

* Raises hand *

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:36 pm 
Scum

Hello A/all

who: i'm a male named amylynn...that should tell you a lot right there

what: i have a very strong fetish for womens' shoes, oh, not just the usual stiletto heeled ahoes and boots, but also the everyday shoes too.

i like being forced to crossdress. i know, i've heard it before... being 'forced' to do something i really want? Well, it *is* possible...sort of. i would crossdress for a few hours then change back into male clothes. If a Domme would step in at that point when i want to change back and forbid me my male clothes that would (sort of) put me into a position of being forced to crossdesss. Anyway, i like to be treated and used like a girl by Dommes, either female or male.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:31 pm 
Scum

Hi mistress & other forum users.

My first post on here :D

Im just an average normal male ( or so I think )

Im in to face sitting, foot & boot worship, trampling, ball busting, cbt, strap on training & general bondage.

Watched some of the hypnosis video's on here & wouldnt mind trying that one day.

Id basically try most things once with the right person.

Lee

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:24 pm 
Beloved Minion

I find as i visit a mistress more and more, i find new things i seem to like. The lastest one has to be gas masks with poppers coupled with milking and electrics to stop it from happening. Very odd sensation, but i think i have found another thing to add to my list of growing likes, which can only be a good thing!

Still not got any where near needles though...

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:18 am 
Servant

I was thinking about sessions yesterday and it is actually almost 2 years since my last session which is amazing when I think about it. At the moment the urges have been as strong as they have ever been. I don`t know if it is the same for other people but I can go weeks and sometimes months without having the urge but other times it can be intensely eating me for days on end, I am having that sort of feeling at the moment, I feel like my kinky side is locked in a straitjacket at the moment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:26 am 
Scum

slide wrote:
Who: (your name or alias)

The Dean

slide wrote:
What: (your fetish or fetishes summed up in a short sentence)

Mine is to be beaten up by a woman. Having a feminine, attractive woman take me down and be completely unable to defend myself from her. To get totally humiliated by my inability to stop her and reduced to begging for her to stop as she reduces me to tears of pain and humiliation as I cringe in fear before her.

slide wrote:
When, where, how, why: (how your fetish has developed, its possible origins, why it excites you, what exactly it is about the fetish that affects you so profoundly, and any other thoughts you have about your fetish or fetishes)

It started at the beginning of this year, I'm a late starter.

My Mistress's Dungeon.

Any way that takes her fancy.

I need the pain!

Since my first faltering steps, which were a plain beating with fists and feet, I have been gradually introduced to more and more. Bondage, bull-whip(my favourite), cane, electrics anal, etc. etc.

I have always been exited by strong assertive Women, but one incident when I was twenty stands out. I had an argument with The woman I was laying. She told me to back off and when I didn't knocked the hell out of me. I mean she could fight I did my best to defend myself but she was just the better fighter. I ended up semi-conscious and beaten.
I told everybody I had fallen off my motorbike to explain my injuries and managed to convince myself that she had caught me unawares and if I had known she was going to attack me I could have won. Mind you I never went back to test that Theory!

I guess it is being out of control that is the most exiting thing about this. Being completely at the mercy of a vicious, violent, woman with a twisted, inventive imagination. Absolute bliss! I have no idea why I find such an irrational desire so attractive, I just do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:50 pm 
Sycophant

my fantasy...is to slide under Ms Slide"s feet and stay there a long while...gazing up to.....those enchantingly lovely legs & feet .....and up to Her perfect features and mesmerising eyes!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 pm 
Scum

slide's questionnaire... :D
Happy to answer this Slide, I'm constantly accessing memories that have lain dormant for years after discovering the joys of the cyber world.
Your website is intrigueingly(?) close to my own feelings of the form and function that is BDSM.

Who:tightneckcape
[b]What:
Hair salon's and beauty therapy studios /salons, where I'm subjected to treatments and humiliating (and also pleasureable) outcomes.
"You'll look lovely with a silver rinse!"

[b]When, where, how, why:
My chosen name says it all. A ligature round the neck (or anywhere else for that matter) increases engorgement, and the extra blood increases oxygenation..........................................! :oops:

Since as a toddler sat on my Mum's knee under the dryer in the intoxicatingly perfumed hair salon. :roll:

Since my sister and her college student pals insisted on giving me facials, to "practice " their beauty therapy skills on my acne'd pimples. " Don't make a fuss!", " stop whining, or I'll have to gag you " ( "yes please" I once whimpered), Then, later, my sister's Beauty Therapist employer, a 30 something blonde of extraordinary persuasive powers of seduction, imprisoned me (with my eventual consent) over a Bank Holiday weekend, in her beauty salon, and subjected me to every treatment in her brochure and a few that weren't. This was late 1960's- early 70's, when I was a teenager.
"Escaped" reluctantly after a few years, and got a "life".
Still hanker for that total servitude, but "life" means this is unlikely.
Discovered a comic book version of the Histoire D'O in a Paris bookshop, while backpacking in the early 70's and actually remembering the butterflies in my stomach, and rampant hard-on produced by the references to hair washing.

Grew my hair and had several perms and sets in the more traditional salons, usually "afer-hours" with lots of teasing (not the hairdressing technique) and an occasional quickie afterwards. I was so aroused by the elongated process ( foreplay), that I rarely lasted long.
Hairdressers are the happiest people in the world, I read recently.

If you've never been "ridden" while, pads cover your eyes, a mask covers your face, effectively gagging you, strapped to a Slendertone machine, (look it up)after hours of sensitisation through massage, exfoliation, waxing and all manner of intoxicating aromatherapy oils, then you haven't experienced the heaven and hell of pain and pleasure.

I've searched in vain recently for someone to play with again, and have found an old fashioned hair salon, where the proprietor books me in with her elderly customers, wraps me in a pink gown, rolls my hair and imprisons me under the dryer, for 45 minutes of heavenly hell.
One of her more elegant and sprightly clients pressed a paper with her phone number into my hand, one day, and now I regularly visit her for tea, biscuits, a chat and spanking over her bony, but fully fashioned stocking encased knees. :lol:
[/color]

Now be honest and get typing.[/quote]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am 
Servant

Role: Other
:D :D Absolutely fantastic. There is a bloody fetish for everything.

I remember popping into my friends hairdressing salon for a haircut....years ago before I started to shave my whole head rather than just my chin.

The fumbling under the white plastic sheet that the pretty young lady had wrapped round my neck....caused her to shriek and she slapped me round the back of my head.
I leapt out of the seat and lifted the gown, shouting out,
"I'm cleaning my glasses you stupid girl" showing her my spectacles and cleaning cloth.

It was so funny. I could not help but laugh and the poor girl.......................I felt so sorry for her. She was scolded by my friend and nearly in tears.
I comforted her and whispered that I was not that sort of bloke.
I would be doing that stuff when I got home thinking about her. :D

She smiled, then thought about it for a moment and curled her lip up.
Not the brightest of trainee hairdressers I suspected. :D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next