Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Chastity, Teasing, & Denial www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Chastity, Teasing, & Denial
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC

How do you prefer your teasing & denial play?
Chastity device with my Mistress holding the key 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Put me on the honor system, no device for me 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Teasing is fine as long as I finish afterward 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tease me until i'm blue, then deny me entirely 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Let me cum as a reward (completed assignment, tribute, gift...) 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Chastity, Teasing, & Denial
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 am 
Mistress

Role: Top
It's been a while since I've visited here, so I thought I'd re-introduce Myself by posting about one of My favorite fetishes. Whether I hold the keys to a slave's cock and his orgasm is in My hands, or if I am simply giving him a countdown for his little load, teasing, denial & chastity are right up there with blackmail on My 'fun fetishes' list.

It is generally accepted that a fetish is anything that is necessary in order to achieve orgasm or arousal. How much fun is it to deprive you of the one thing that you crave, which turns you on more... It is a vicious cycle of making you more and more blue and I am in charge - the way it is meant to be...

Not only does it offer Me the control that I so enjoy and covet, but teasing, denial, & chastity are all easily incorporated into other fetishes as well. And let Me tell you, I have not found a better way to stretch the limits of My boys than chastity... Moreso than even blackmail, boys crave sexual release. And when I am in complete control of that release, then I am in complete control - I can make you submit to any capricious whim I see fit and you will almost certainly agree after a little torment... ;)

I've added a poll - vote and let us know (anonymously of course) your chastity & teasing preference.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Chastity, Teasing, & Denial
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
Tease me until i'm blue, then deny me entirely.. with the option of the mistress/lady abel to make me cum, if they wish.....

Not into the whole key thing, but the tie and tease is great...

MsSlide did a wonderful one on me..... thats all im saying.

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:59 am 
Scum

tease and deny with my key held by Another.
steve

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm 
Sycophant

Toe-tally not into tease and denial.....i have the tendency to just move on.

Sorry....but honestly it has the opposite effect on me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 am 
Servant

Not into the sexual side of domination really.

Profile E-mail