Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Ballbusting and the Domme Conscience www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Ballbusting and the Domme Conscience
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ballbusting and the Domme Conscience
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:20 pm 
Forum God

From an email I received:
Quote:
i understand you kick alot of guys but you wouldnt feel bad if u ruptured my nuts?

My response:
Quote:
Only if you pressed charges!

Does this make me a sociopath? Discuss...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ballbusting and the Domme Conscience
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 pm 
Scum

Role: Bottom
it's quite possible to desire to be kicked in the balls without being a pain slut [tho' personally i prefer being knee'd in the balls at least mainly] ... a sub can desire punishment whether mental or physical pain simply because it will please a Mistress or because he feels he deserves it - whether he then enjoys the pain is a different thing entirely. The enjoyment can be fromhaving served some small useful purpose when your own life is normally utterly worthless.

i can see that a Domme may feel quite sorry for the poor pathetic sub in his suffering, but equally may well enjoy inflicting the pain and feel She is fulfilling her side of a joint agreement. so if rupturing nuts was within what was agreed as acceptable, then why should a Domme feel bad about it?

i agree it is intriguing whether the Mistress considers herself a sociopath but i have seen no evidence of it. Below are some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm 
Forum God

londonfaggotwimp wrote:
Below are some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Woo hoo! It's like looking in a mirror! :D

Seriously though, I like to think I do have a smidgen of humanity left. It comes and goes. At some point, years ago, I think I made a conscious decision to learn how to just switch off my sense of empathy in certain situations. Though then again, I only get pleasure from hurting those who genuinely want to be hurt. I'm really quite lovely to everyone else. Is that just an act? Who knows!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:34 pm 
Forum God

eunichorn wrote:
In a 24/7 life-style situation it might just be a bit too hot to handle.

I doubt I'd have the attention span for a 24/7 situation of any kind, due to my low boredom threshold. Luckily, as a sociopath, I can be callous about my utter neglect of the men in my life, and have the added advantage of not feeling guilty about it. Yay!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:44 pm 
Scum

Dear Mistress

the most callous thing to do is not to totally ignore but to almost do that...for example to always keep men waiting for You, turn up at least a couple of hours late, only to look them in the eye, take his wallet from him, spit in his face, knee him on the balls, and walk off laughing

preferably in full view of all his friends

best regards

londonfaggotwimp :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 am 
Sycophant

slide wrote:

It makes You a Shining Star with Ball Busting afficiandos. Ms Slide!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 am 
Scum

slide wrote:
From an email I received:
Quote:
i understand you kick alot of guys but you wouldnt feel bad if u ruptured my nuts?

My response:
Quote:
Only if you pressed charges!

No I don't think it does. Women have been controlled by men throughout history. Now that a few of you are at last discovering the thrueth about mens testicles, that they are not symbols of male power and dominance but instead are a terrible weakness and a total design fault and that any woman can over power a man by going for his balls. Why should you feel guilty? The mere presence of these two little organs has been seen as a symbol of total superiority over those without them. I am only supprised more women do not want to get revenge against these weak male organs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:55 am 
Mistress

Role: Top
Quote:
I am only supprised more women do not want to get revenge against these weak male organs.

You must be hanging out with the wrong women! LOL

BTW... Greetings to Ms Slide!!! ;)

Learn more about me at
http://www.mistresschianti.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:19 am 
Scum

I think of Domination at its best as being the opposite of most of the defintions of "sociopath" - loving, empathising, responsible, controlled, honest, profound, reliable. And I dare to think the wonderful Ms Slide has more than "a smidgeon" of humanity.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:51 pm 
Scum

slide wrote:
Woo hoo! It's like looking in a mirror! :D

Seriously though, I like to think I do have a smidgen of humanity left. It comes and goes. At some point, years ago, I think I made a conscious decision to learn how to just switch off my sense of empathy in certain situations. Though then again, I only get pleasure from hurting those who genuinely want to be hurt. I'm really quite lovely to everyone else. Is that just an act? Who knows!

Surely there must be some empathy - hypnosis for example. One must have to have a good idea of the workings of the subject, which is some kind of empathy. I found your clips quite chilling "a small turn in the stomach" etc... was just spot on...

Profile E-mail