Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - status application www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - status application
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: status application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 am 
Master

Role: Top
hi msslide i am using this memo to apply for a status upgrade. as you may see i am currently scum which is fine if i were to be a submissive but you do know that i am a dom with 2 male slaves of my own and 1 female slave. yes i know i permitted you to knee me up the bollocks and phew what a cracking shot that was but despite being on the receiving end in that instance i am still very much a dom and therefore respectively ask for a status upgrade.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: status application
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 pm 
Forum God

Done! (It was the kick to the bollocks that swung it for you!)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 pm 
Master

Role: Top
Thankyou MsSlide. Much appreciated. Might just let you have another go at my danglies next time. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 am 
Servant

Role: Other
I am afraid that brings all kinds of things into question.
Someone who says they are a dom but admits to letting a mistress knee him in the bollocks. I hardly think that conjures up to me a vison of someone in control. But if you and Slide see it another way....so be it.

I see my profile suggests I am a servant. I've never been one and don't think I ever will be.

I well respected and very succesful mistress once told me I was a player. She uses the word about her clients now rather than pigeon holing them as something they are not.

Lately I would see myself as someone who enjoys the various aspects of BDSM (and I use this term lightly) in a more sexual and erotic style of play.

Player.....yes. Good enough for me.

But then again..........difficult for the techy behind this board to programme...I suspect. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
As for me MsSlide, im happy with being what i am :).

But it does raise a good point, giving people a title as they ask for it is a little odd. Still, it is your forum so who am i to say what you can and can not do.

If your taking requests, can i have, MsSlides wannbe hypno fetish slave experiment :)

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 am 
Servant

Role: Other
I'm insisting on 'PLAYER'

Do I need to get kicked in the bollocks first. ?

Profile E-mail