Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Ballbusting - why? www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Ballbusting - why?
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ballbusting - why?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 pm 
Forum God

It's something I'm asked on a regular basis by the uninitiated. Is it just about the pain? The emasculating symbolism? Flirting with the idea of castration? Bustees come forth!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ballbusting - why?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm 
Scum

Role: Bottom
certainly i like knowing that there is the threat of being castrated and being scared of that [even if i am aware it is very unlikely and would not be deliberate], and the knowledge that my manhood is at least temporarily in the hands of a vicious cruel Bitch who enjoys hurting me there; and i do enjoy my balls throbbing and aching. i also believe i deserve revenge from Women for how i have behaved and thought in the past, and it is Their right to have me under Their control and to hurt me as an inferior worm.

londonfaggotwimp

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:58 am 
Crack Whore

'Ballbusting - why?'

Why not!!! :D

Or.....

BB has the deepest, most primeval 'anticipation' factor of any play I can think of. Kneeling down in front of a woman and opening your legs to expose your nuts, looking longingly but fearfully at her sexy feet and legs, her wicked smile and into her eyes.... it goes against everything you feel, it's so conflicted!! :D The nature of the pain is fundamentally different too, it can't be rationally considered, detached and blocked out in the way that, I don't know, a needle or something like that can. It goes right to the core and is inextricably tinged with fear, taboo, unspeakability... (since childhood you know it's the one thing that must be avoided at all costs). But if you can make it past the first few busts, which are always pretty horrible, something switches inside the brain and then you can't get enough (yeah we're all pretty screwed up, right?!). The high can be fantastic, if you can get to that headspace.

And besides, the taboo-busting liberation of a woman who really enjoys and gets off on kicking bollocks is just fucking sexy! :mrgreen:

bb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:25 am 
Forum God

It's kind of addictive! During a filmed session for Ballbusting World, I was watching Princess Ayla give Matthew's bollocks a proper pounding, and I couldn't resist going in for one big kick myself after the camera had stopped rolling... it's just so therapeutic!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:30 am 
Crack Whore

slide wrote:
It's kind of addictive! During a filmed session for Ballbusting World, I was watching Princess Ayla give Matthew's bollocks a proper pounding, and I couldn't resist going in for one big kick myself after the camera had stopped rolling... it's just so therapeutic!

:mrgreen: It's addictive on both sides then! It's cool that you find it therapeutic too, there's definitely some complex psychologies going on for buster and bustee. (Maybe there's a role for professional bustees, available on the NHS in well-woman clinics, holistic healing and all that.... :D )

So to turn the question around, what do the women get from it? Is it just fun, or about power, or a good old fashioned turn-on, or some sense of liberation, or something else? It's quite easy to tell when the woman is genuinely into it, the eyes change and the physical demeanour changes subtly, she's more 'into' herself if that makes sense, like a mild trance perhaps? But it's not so often you hear women describe how it makes them feel or what it is they enjoy about it. Maybe it's still perceived as too taboo for a woman to overtly enjoy it or to get off on it?

bbb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:50 pm 
Servant

This is one fetish I can never get my head around. For one is there any likely permanant damage that could come from this? I was watching a clip the other day where a guy was hanging with a gag in his mouth and he was being kneed and kicked quite severely in his balls, he was almost in tears.

I take my hat of to anyone who can take it or enjoy it but for me I think it`s a definate no no 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am 
Scum

Well as a sissy and a painslut who has been into Fem Dom for years I can say that I have recently got into ball busting and can say that have taken to it like a duck to water :P . I just discovered Mistress Slide's site today, but also saw her on the Ballbusting world site, wow, what a beautiful Woman, I would feel blessed if She wanted to give me a heavy kicking :o So long live Women who know how to treat sluts like me :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 am 
Scum

why? i am a masochist and enjoy the pain. also, i enjoy the power exchange and being as vulneral as a man can get and at the mercy of a Woman who is not afraid to exploit that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 pm 
Scum

There is something very deep and symbolic about causing pain through a man's gentalia. As an act of submission it show the lack of humility, as one accept such punishment for the pleasure of the Lady involved.

An added dimension comes from kicking. I enjoy seeing the object of my desire, i.e, a foot or boot being used to cause pain. The irony of the pain is splendid, the pain being inflicted by the appendage you revere and worship.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 pm 
Scum

There is something very deep and symbolic about causing pain through a man's gentalia. As an act of submission it show the lack of humility, as one accept such punishment for the pleasure of the Lady involved.

An added dimension comes from kicking. I enjoy seeing the object of my desire, i.e, a foot or boot being used to cause pain. The irony of the pain is splendid, the pain being inflicted by the appendage you revere and worship.

Profile E-mail