Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Hypnotism www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Hypnotism
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hypnotism
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:19 pm 
Crack Whore

Role: Top
I have always thought that my one fetish was smoking but having found Mistress Slide I now realise just how excited the thought of being hypnotised makes me.

My fantasy is having previously been been hypnotised I am now susceptible to Mistress Slide taking complete control of me at her whim.

I'm sat at my desk working and my mobile rings. Mistress Slide whispers my trigger word and my mind immediately goes to a happy place - I'm now at Mistress's mercy. I am now here purely for her amusement. As instructed I undo my trousers and start to play with myself under my desk, to my disappointment this is soon cut short as Mistress just wanted me hard and ready.

I then light a cigarette and Mistress begins my lesson in how to smoke. Quickly the office is full of smoke and although this will later raise serious questions for me I am not concerned in the slightest. Once finished I extinguish the cigarette and Mistress instructs me to swap my pants for a pair of silk panties that I find are hidden in my desk. Panties on and trousers back around my ankles I again begin to play as instructed. Soon I'm told to cease with my stroking and light another cigarette.

Mistress Slight continues to whisper instructions and of course I obey without question. I inhale deeply and hold the thick creamy smoke in my chest without exhaling (the pain this causes me makes Mistress Slide giggle delightfully). Half way through the cigarette I find myself touching the hot coal to the head of my cock making me wince but again happy that I am pleasing my Mistress.

Next Mistress instructs me to cum into my new panties. I explode filling the silk panties which are barely big enough to hold my cum, and consequently they leak and I dribble down the inside of my thighs. Mistress detects my discomfort and again giggles before telling me to pull my trousers back up and go for a walk into the factory. By the time I've returned to my desk my lap is a sticky mess.

Mistress then utters the words that I crave "Good Boy" and I am happy. The phone goes dead and I awake from my trance. Complete confusion takes over me, have I been asleep? Oh my God I've had a wet dream, how do I get to the toilet without my predicament being obvious to all. Why does my office smell of smoke? Why does my mouth taste so strange?

As I stuggle to the toilets I am so self conscious. Once cleaned up a sense of contentedness overcomes me and a desire to take up smoking too

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hypnotism
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:27 pm 
Forum God

urnovice4mouldin wrote:
I have always thought that my one fetish was smoking but having found Mistress Slide I now realise just how excited the thought of being hypnotised makes me.

My fantasy is having previously been been hypnotised I am now susceptible to Mistress Slide taking complete control of me at her whim.

I'm sat at my desk working and my mobile rings. Mistress Slide whispers my trigger word and my mind immediately goes to a happy place - I'm now at Mistress's mercy. I am now here purely for her amusement. As instructed I undo my trousers and start to play with myself under my desk, to my disappointment this is soon cut short as Mistress just wanted me hard and ready.

I then light a cigarette and Mistress begins my lesson in how to smoke. Quickly the office is full of smoke and although this will later raise serious questions for me I am not concerned in the slightest. Once finished I extinguish the cigarette and Mistress instructs me to swap my pants for a pair of silk panties that I find are hidden in my desk. Panties on and trousers back around my ankles I again begin to play as instructed. Soon I'm told to cease with my stroking and light another cigarette.

Mistress Slight continues to whisper instructions and of course I obey without question. I inhale deeply and hold the thick creamy smoke in my chest without exhaling (the pain this causes me makes Mistress Slide giggle delightfully). Half way through the cigarette I find myself touching the hot coal to the head of my cock making me wince but again happy that I am pleasing my Mistress.

Next Mistress instructs me to cum into my new panties. I explode filling the silk panties which are barely big enough to hold my cum, and consequently they leak and I dribble down the inside of my thighs. Mistress detects my discomfort and again giggles before telling me to pull my trousers back up and go for a walk into the factory. By the time I've returned to my desk my lap is a sticky mess.

Mistress then utters the words that I crave "Good Boy" and I am happy. The phone goes dead and I awake from my trance. Complete confusion takes over me, have I been asleep? Oh my God I've had a wet dream, how do I get to the toilet without my predicament being obvious to all. Why does my office smell of smoke? Why does my mouth taste so strange?

As I stuggle to the toilets I am so self conscious. Once cleaned up a sense of contentedness overcomes me and a desire to take up smoking too

Sounds damn good to me! This'll be fun... I can put in some post-hypnotic trigger words to drop you straight back into the trance at any time I fancy it. This post has given me a good idea for a new video, combining smoking and hypnosis in the most glorious way... Watch this space.

Good boy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
Aye... Nice thinking, sounds like a great trip to have, never knowing everytime the phone rings if its going to be a 'normal' call, or a 'what have i done' call...

Wonder if this is possable to make happen?

ColiN

PS - stop putting ideas into her head lol...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:56 pm 
Forum God

uccolin wrote:
Aye... Nice thinking, sounds like a great trip to have, never knowing everytime the phone rings if its going to be a 'normal' call, or a 'what have i done' call...

Wonder if this is possable to make happen?

ColiN

PS - stop putting ideas into her head lol...

*breep breep*

click and click to see videos of phone hypno by Derren Brown...

Mwahaha...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:14 am 
Crack Whore

Role: Top
Sounds damn good to me! This'll be fun... I can put in some post-hypnotic trigger words to drop you straight back into the trance at any time I fancy it. This post has given me a good idea for a new video, combining smoking and hypnosis in the most glorious way... Watch this space.

Good boy.[/quote]

Mistress Slide

does this mean I should fear answering the phone from now on?

urnovice4mouldin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 pm 
Forum God

Quote:
Mistress Slide

does this mean I should fear answering the phone from now on?

urnovice4mouldin

You haven't given me your number yet, so... yes you should!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 pm 
Beloved Minion

He must have seen them people before then and place a trigger into their heads to get that effect? or can you put someone under, via a phone, that quickly! If so, you can have my number with pleasure Slide lol..

I would find that wonderfuly extreme, not knowing if the next call was Slide or not... and if it was, what would happen..

O man.....

Can we Slide, can we, can we.....

<ColiN>

think i will have to go and see Slide and see if she can work her majic on me :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:48 pm 
Forum God

uccolin wrote:
He must have seen them people before then and place a trigger into their heads to get that effect? or can you put someone under, via a phone, that quickly! If so, you can have my number with pleasure Slide lol..

I tend to go with this explanation as to how he get the induction to work so quickly. Much as Raymond Doetjes' spelling is a bit shit (I'm guessing that English isn't his first language), he makes some more very good analyses of Derren's work here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:49 pm 
Beloved Minion

When expalined and shown like that i guess it makes sense in a way. Bit like a PC, give it too much info to fast - it shuts down. Spooky....

Kind of puts my plan of seeing you to get a trigger for you to use on the phone in jepody..... O well, will have to come up with another plan ;)

<ColiN>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:56 pm 
Sycophant

Ohh my Goddess.....You know hypnosis!!

i would toe-tally love to experience it Ms Slide.

Never been hynotised before so would imagine i would be a very difficult subject...but wait....if i look deep into those eyes... twin pools of mesmerising Beauty...my will just seems to ebb away.....i feel so so....under Your spell!!

Profile E-mail