Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Abduction www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Abduction
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Abduction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 am 
Servant

Role: Other
The very first moderators meeting UKM ever had was held in Milton Keynes of all places. In some pub it took everbody ages to find.
It was only after the lunch that I was told by my beautiful Mistress mod friends. How they had planned to bundle me into the boot of one of their cars and kidnap me.
The thought of an abduction fantasy had never crossed my mind before and I have to admit. The idea of being shoved into the boot of a Vauxhall Astra did not do it for me. :D

Yet I have seen the topic discussed before and even went as far as to listen to one of my friends as she made plans to do something similar for a subbie of hers.
I would play the role of chauffer (the subbie never having met me). The scenario being one where he would be drinking in a bar somewhere and I would accompany his mistress there and tie his hands behind his back, blindfold him and make him sit on the floor of the car beside her.
It actually sounded quite exciting. I get to play a villian instead of the hero for once. :D

It never happened...........sigh. Even after I had got the gear to make myself look like a player from 'Resevoir Dogs' ;)

Have any of you ever fantasised about doing things outside of the sessional playspace.

Incidentaly......as an aside to this topic.

The mods meet in Milton Keynes.
We sat before the food arrived having a few drinks in the bar. Mistress one thought it a good idea to handcuff me to the table leg.
We sat and enjoyed each others company and she told me that she did not think I would be so subservient and would have been telling her off for doing such a thing.
It was a few minutes later when she had sent her slave up the bar to buy a round, that she looked at me and then screamed as she fumbled about in her bag for the keys to unlock me.
She shook her head and laughed at everyone (who were all wondering what was happening),
"He can't get up to buy a round if he is handcuffed, can he..............the cunning geordie bastard" she giggled.

And so the legend of my tightness began. :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Abduction
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:46 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
** He can't get up to buy a round if he is handcuffed, can he..............the cunning geordie bastard **

The ways you go to get out of a round of drinks amazes me... we need Ms Slide to hypno you into doing it! lol..

Went to a munch in Manchester last month... o my..... so many male dom's there is wasnt funny being one of only 2 subs there lol... I didnt last long and feel the urge to move down south to the land or 'normal' type of people lol.. Then again, only been to one, so maybe i picked the wrong day... but why hold a munch in the basement of a pub! yikes...

Anyway matey, mines a cider with whisky please :)

<ColiN>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Abduction
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:48 pm 
Sycophant

Role: Bottom
Chained to the table leg....should try that out...

Profile E-mail