Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Slide cucks www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Slide cucks
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Slide cucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 am 
Servant

Role: Other
It was with some suprise that I saw MS Slide pop up in a film I watched the other day. Don't ask me what site it was on. I was round at a friends house and he told me look at something he knew would interest me.

Lo and behold the beautiful Slide kneeling beside some bloke holding his todger. Explaining to whover was supposed to be watching that it was a real dick.
"Not a little dick like yours" she taunted (or words to that effect) :D

I think back to those images and two things creep into my mind.
The first being that I have only ever seen Ms Slide in a facesitting film on another site she sometimes frequents. That time she was with Princess Ayla and some poor sod who gasped most of the time. :o
Not my kind of stuff. But I wanted to see what she looked like. :D

The second being that in this cuckold type of short clip. She looked totaly different and I could perhaps see a little of what my friend Colin tried exlaining to me over a beer one day. How hypnotic she is.
She certainly appeared to be beautiful.

Actually I have to be honest and say there is a third thought that comes to my mind.
I like cuckold scenes. Ones tastefully done. There is a plethora of never ending shag movies on the web.....always themed around some big black guy fucking a girl in front of a small dicked white bloke. :D
Not very sexy..........to me anyway.
But watching Slide holding onto the guys dick and talking to the camera........I could not help feeling that perhaps my liking of cuckold erotica is misplaced.
I don't have a smaller dick than the one she grasped. :D :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Slide cucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
While im not into cockholding type things, as in locked away, i woudl thing having MsSlide reaching around, whle taking you with a strapon, whispering to you, while being filmed, would be the highlight of any ones day...

well it would be for me!

On film she does look and come across great. But in person, its a whole new level, almost devine to be honest as you never know what she is going to do.

If i was not a big softy and didnt live 300 miles away, id see her as often as she would let me. But thats just me hehe.

ColiN

wonder if next time im in london i can get a filmed strapon rape from her?? hmmmm

Profile E-mail