Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - How did everyone find themselves here? www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - How did everyone find themselves here?
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: How did everyone find themselves here?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Role: Other
Well i think you know how i got here...

S

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:18 pm 
Crack Whore

Role: Bottom
Mistress Whiplash has her own forum, that's where I saw Mistress Slide for the first time.
I have spoken to her on the phone, but that was a bit embarrassing.
Ayla was sitting on my face, and she called her friend Slide.

Mistress Slide envited all the forum members to her site.

Robert

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:59 pm 
Mistress

Role: Top
I remember this well..... I simply knew Ms Slide would appreciate a phone call while I was sat nice and comfy on a face ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm 
Forum God

Mwahahahahahaaaaa!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:50 pm 
Beloved Minion

Miss Slide answered a question i had on UKM about hypno. Then i followed the links in her sig, as the answers she gave intrigued me alot and i wanted to know more about her and what she liked to do.

If i was in London instead of Leeds.... the posabilities!!!! one day..... if she will have me of course..

<ColiN>

By 'have me' i mean see me one day and nothing else.... Hope miss Slide understood that.

Last edited by uccolin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:50 am 
Servant

:D Might want to change the phrase uccolin.
Not sure if the wicked Slide will ever 'have you' as you put it.

I got here quite easily.
Knowing the beautiful Princess Ayla as I do. She begged me to join the forum and help out.
After sending the now even more wicked Slide a PM on UKM.................I never got a reply by the way. This girl needs to be taken in hand. ;)

I thought I would chance it and register on this forum.
The management, after checking my credentials and accepting quite a hefty bribe. Allowed me in.
So here I am.

Actually this would a good time to wish the lovely Slide every success with her message board venture. Hopefully more and more people will find it and register too. I remember when UKM first started up and I was a mod with something like 40 members. It was fascinating to see it grow.

There are differences of course between this site and the one I refer too.
But this virtual space has all the ingredients. With a Mistress who is not only beautiful, articulate (intelligent goes without saying) and dare I say cruelty beyond her years. It will do well.
I shall add the mischief. You lot just bring the wine and cheese. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:06 pm 
Forum God

geordiesouth wrote:
I got here quite easily.
Knowing the beautiful Princess Ayla as I do. She begged me to join the forum and help out.

Oh Geordie, I doubt Princess Ayla has ever had to beg for anything! Quite the reverse, in fact! 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:59 pm 
Servant

Well I spotted a couple of Ms Slides contributions on the UKM forum where I have been and gradually been getting stale for the past few years. She seemed very interesting and a couple of times her humour stood out which seemed to click with my humour.

I came over to check out her site and was hooked almost straight away, I loved the video message that greeted me when I came here, I loved the lay out and style of her site, very different to many mistresses sites and original which I like and obviously Ms Slide is an outrageously attractive looking domme and I would be crazy not to come here and show her some respect and devotion!! 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:15 pm 
Servant

I beg (its that effing word again) to differ Miss slide.
Princess Ayla begged me to stop begging. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:33 pm 
Mistress

Role: Top
I'm a friend of Miss Slide.

Profile E-mail