Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Chastity www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Chastity
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chastity
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am 
Servant

Role: Other
I have had the great pleasure to have met and get to know a young lady who advertises her modelling career on 'Be-Seen-Here'..............a lovely resourse and forum site for models and photographers.

In truth I have met 3 wonderful young women through this site. Two have become wonderful friends. Sadly my ignorance and rudeness managed to get me barred from the others friendship diary. I love her anyway...even if she could'nt care less. Princesses can do anything they want. :D

I'm going off tack..................back to the plot.

One of my model friends thought it would be a lovely idea to have me in a chastity device one day. The thought (she said) of me being locked up while we went out to the country for lunch....turned her on.
Although I had misgivings at first. I agreed and I drove over to her place already encaged, so to speak.

I have to say............at any normal time. Wearing a CB2000 would not make you feel anything other than ordinary.
Driving out into the wilds of Sussex with a beautiful young lady in tight jeans and a low cut top next to you................is a different matter.
It also affected my darts arm for some reason. Which is strange. I can't ever remember having played in any matches where I have felt the need to get an erection would make me play better.

It was an agonising afternoon for me and she had a great time.
Thankfully she is a kind soul and the device causing me all kinds of restraint problems was removed later.................during play time. :D

Anyone else had any experiences in chastity.
On some cuckold sites I have read of people who are encased by their mistresses for days and sometimes even weeks.

Oh my bloody god....the very thought... :(

Profile E-mail