Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Kinky scenes in mainstream media www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Kinky scenes in mainstream media
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Kinky scenes in mainstream media
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 pm 
Forum God

Just watching the episode of CSI where Catherine Willows is kidnapped and keeps her cool throughout. There's just something gloriously filthy about her - a beautiful stripper-cop-milf who takes no shit from anyone, even when abducted by merciless killers. Yum.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
The 80's Flash Gordon is what got me interested in the whole scene. The one wear she is in a red cat suit and sitting on his lap while he flys to the men with wings. She is basicly all over him and yet he can not do anything as he is flying the ship.... wonderful moment where she says something like ' if you want me to stop, just push me away, although that does me you will crash', then she nibbles his ear lol!

Or the hellfire club classic in The Avengers, what an outfit and what power she had over everyone, even the people watching where struck dumb....

<ColiN>

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:18 pm 
Forum God

Any scene in "Spooks" - billed as "MI5" to those across the pond - with Ros (Hermione Norris) in it. That woman is spine-tinglingly sexy and plays switching-Domme better than any character I've ever seen in anything. Wow. Just wow.

*Ms Slide makes small, involuntary yelping noise at the thought*

Entire glorious episode here -
First half
Second half

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:42 pm 
Crack Whore

slide wrote:
Any scene in "Spooks" - billed as "MI5" to those across the pond - with Ros (Hermione Norris) in it. That woman is spine-tinglingly sexy and plays switching-Domme better than any character I've ever seen in anything. Wow. Just wow.

Oh yes yes yes! I had a bit of a thing for her when the show was on a while back. I wasn't too sure when she first joined but once she got settled she absolutely made it! Damaged, nihilistic, ruthless, smart and very sexy. And at the same time you get the sense there's something warmer locked away deep inside and you just want to give her a big hug, except she'd probably gouge your eyes and knee your bollocks (if you're lucky hehe ;) )

She made a dream airline cabin attendant :lol:

bb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:48 pm 
Crack Whore

She also had some good confrontations with that cutesy 'I'm so chic' Fench Yalta operative, and eventually kicked her arse!

bb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:15 pm 
Beloved Minion

Is this the woman who got invited to join the 'secret club' after having water dropped on her head for a few hours?

She does carry herself with a certain charm, although i think the lady in La Femme Nikkita, the older lady who was always well turned out and no one messed with her if she even looked at you in a certain way was much better. IMO of course.

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:36 pm 
Forum God

uccolin wrote:
Is this the woman who got invited to join the 'secret club' after having water dropped on her head for a few hours?

Oh Colin, you speak as if this wasn't the singular sexiest scene ever to grace our TV screens! Tantalisingly butch French woman? Bondage chair? Hermione Norris in her underwear? Damn, even I'd join Yalta for that!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:36 pm 
Servant

There is one scene that really gets me going in From Dusk To Dawn Salma Hayek dribbles whisky down her leg and her toes and that lucky b`stard Tarrintino gets to suck and lick them. here is a qoute from it

"Unknown Mexican beauty Salma Hayek had cult director Quentin Tarantino worshipping at her feet.

On the set of his latest movie, Dusk Till Dawn, the actress raised temperatures so much it sparked a squabble between Tarantino and his co-star, ER heart- throb George Clooney.

The pair couldn't agree which of their characters would lick whisky from Salma's toes. The problem was solved when Pulp Fiction director Tarantino pulled rank as the writer and producer.

"Quentin wrote that scene for himself," laughs 27-year-old Salma"

I would love that type of thing to happen in a session, have my arms trapped and feeling helpless. yummy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:00 pm 
Crack Whore

slide wrote:
Oh Colin, you speak as if this wasn't the singular sexiest scene ever to grace our TV screens! Tantalisingly butch French woman? Bondage chair? Hermione Norris in her underwear? Damn, even I'd join Yalta for that!

meh, no trace of this scene anywhere :cry: A consolation prize: awwww, she's so sweet! :D

bb

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:09 pm 
Beloved Minion

NoviceSlave wrote:
I would love that type of thing to happen in a session, have my arms trapped and feeling helpless. yummy.

Quesion is, what would Slide dribble down her great legs to your mouth....

I didnt know she was French either Slide, i love the way they speak, so much passion in the words. Not sure i would call her butch, more stuck up in my eyes. Maybe if she smiled once or twice, that might help hehe.... cant have everything now can we, the Slide came along, and now we can :)

<ColiN>

Profile E-mail