Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Dont take the Mistress for granted!!! www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Dont take the Mistress for granted!!!
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dont take the Mistress for granted!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
Moved to Paris for work and i needed a change. i thought i would be able to find a mistress over here within a week or two of looking, someone who i can fall in love with and let play in my head.

Someone as hypnotic as MsSlide or as wild and kinky as my last Mistress in Liverpool area.

I was wrong, dead wrong... There are a few, but compared to the UK, they arnt even playing the same game, never mind the same league!

So, if you ever have the pleasure of meeting someone like MsSlide, take it, they are few and far between ladies i have seen who have the presence or sheer passion for what they love doing as the ones in the UK.

Makes me wish i had stayed now.... well, maybe not but i do miss the people.

If MsSlide ever comes to Paris, count me in for a session!!!

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Dont take the Mistress for granted!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 am 
Servant

Role: Other
:D Your becomming more fawning every day mate. :D

I guess moving to a foreign country must be difficult in some respects. All kinds of things to get used to depending where you go. Climate, food, culture etc etc.

I've never lived abroad in any particular place for long enough to totally embrace the land around me. But I like to think I tried once or twice.

Colin me old mukka........................get on with the job you love and take things slowly. I am sure someone will appear as if by magic to make all those kinks of yours come to life.

If not....I would like to be a fly on the wall of your bosses office when you hand in your notice to quit.

BOSS: "But I thought you said this just the kind of position that would suit your technical skills and that you would be happy about living in Paris. Why on earth quit your job now"

COLIN: "Errrrrr.......its a little difficult to explain" :D

Profile E-mail