Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Great photos MsSlide. www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Great photos MsSlide.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Great photos MsSlide.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 pm 
Beloved Minion

Role: Bottom
The 3 of you sat on the couch, one as Mrs Santa and two of you next to her, very good indeed.

i am suprised anyone was able to walk past your table without having their jaw hit the floor!

ColiN

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Great photos MsSlide.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 pm 
Forum God

Ooh ta! It was a great night! x

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:03 pm 
Beloved Minion

Are all of the clubs you go to dress coded? or could you recomend for shy people, like me, clubs where you dont have to dress as if in a session?

Colin

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 am 
Forum God

Dress codes vary. There are play parties where fetishwear is optional, but most clubs require a collar (or similar) at the very least. You can buy collars at Pedestal?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 am 
Beloved Minion

So would you be able to get in with just a collar? I mean with clothes too!!

Guess i need to shapre myself a little more to be happy as i just dont feel comfy in leather/rubber gear in public yet.

One day!

Thank you for the advice MsSlide.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 pm 
Beloved Minion

The marvellous Woman Worship website - Your photos are great, as always. But i have to say, they are nothing compared to you in real life...

Good story line and photos, he is a lucky fellow, hope he knows it !!

ColiN

Profile E-mail