Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - You've Got Male www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - You've Got Male
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: You've Got Male
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm 
Forum God

I get a lot of messages from gentlemen. Most are delightful, polite, and a pleasure to read. Apologies for being so inept at replying to the majority of these, as they tend to get lost under the barrage of spam, abuse, and general drivel that every Domme finds her inbox flooded with on a daily basis. I'm disorganised. Always have been. When I inevitably fail to respond to an email, please don't take it personally (unless you've sent me a copy-and-pasted list of demands, some hollow boasts about the size of your penis, or a misspelt racist joke, in which case do.)

As with any internet forum, especially one dealing with a person's most intimate feelings, arguments often ensue on IC over women who don't reply to men's emails. One chap reminded us how lucky we are to live in the age of the internet. Others decried the loss of those innocent days of penpals, landlines, and handwritten letters. Those are times that I found I'd forgotten long ago. After all, humans must have had to find some way to talk to one another before they could do so at the click of a button. With the ease in which we can communicate now, have we taken the art of communication itself for granted? Who knows. Anyway, back to the classics to investigate...

From Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen:

"With no expectation of pleasure, but with the strongest curiosity, Elizabeth opened the letter, and, to her still increasing wonder, perceived an envelope containing two sheets of letter paper, written quite through, in a very close hand. -- The envelope itself was likewise full. -- Pursuing her way along the lane, she then began it. It was dated from Rosings, at eight o'clock in the morning, and was as follows: --

'Lol. Hello. Ur fitt bitch. Iv a nineinch cock yousuk it pls.' There was also a picture of an upturned winking face constructed of punctuation marks, and a blurred photograph of some male genitalia.

If Elizabeth, when Mr. Darcy gave her the letter, did not expect it to contain a renewal of his offers, she had formed no expectation at all of its contents. But such as they were, it may be well supposed how eagerly she went through them, and what a contrariety of emotion they excited. Her feelings as she read were scarcely to be defined. With amazement did she first understand that he believed any apology to be in his power; and awas she persuaded that he could have no explanation to give, which a just sense of shame would not conceal."

Profile E-mail