Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/sliderul/public_html/subs/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
View topic - Stellar Rimming www.sliderulesyou.com Slide Rules You Forum • View topic - Stellar Rimming
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Stellar Rimming
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 am 
Forum God

I know. It's wrong to make fun of the hilariously insane. Yet sometimes, one comes across a website that is just too entertaining not to share.

http://stellarimington.blogspot.com/ - A first glance at the URL caused me to assume that Dame Stella Rimington, former Director General of MI5, novelist and occasional media commentator, had started a blog. A second glance made me think that I'd fallen through the matrix. A third glance, then, convinced me that if THE TRUTH is out there, it is known only to schizophrenic misogynists who spend a lot of time sitting at a computer, furiously wanking over the thought of a murderous, drug-addled Stella Rimington typing in the nude and dancing to Abba's "Super Trouper" at S&M clubs.

The blog itself is pretty sparse, Rimington's alternative biography post being the most entertaining, though even this pales into relative mediocrity in comparison with its "comments" section. Replies from the paranoid and horny describe Rimington's involvement in Satanic branding rituals, Illuminati blood sacrifices to the planet Venus, sperm-theft, lesbian vampirism, sex slaves in the world of professional tennis, and more conspiracy-based wank-fodder than you could shake a lizard-proofed stick at. Look out for such inadvertently amusing quotes as: "...STELLAR RIMMING...was her new ID..."; "...Rimington would then eat various parts of the relatively unformed foetus..."; and "...Those in attendance were... Andrew Marr (he spent most of the time naked and screaming - off his head on some form of narcotic)..."

The blog's author and its commentators speak of how infamous Dame Stella and her celebrity entourage are on the BDSM scene. I haven't bumped into her yet, but will be sure to buy her a drink if I do.

Profile E-mail